Friday, November 9, 2007

de ja vu

The illusion of having already experienced something actually being experienced for the first time.An impression of having seen or experienced something before.....de ja vu..leaving all other projections...i would like to take the path from the realms of reality...after all, Time doesn't exist and the relation between space and time make us remember that famous scientist Albert...What i want to tell you is that if have the above feelings of seeing things beforehand...then it is a gift for you to use it nobody has the ability and you must not undermine urself,rather you must consider urself more gifted than others...as I say this I remember the movie series of final destination....I don't beleive in that.
For me,the present is more important than the future which I have never seen.Though change is the only constant but once in a while,the mind plays trick with me that I have a feeling of seeing things in my dreams or somewhere which are bound to happen..though the details may be confussing but I am sure that I have seen that sometime before.Everyone feels this way..its just we don't consider it important to remember or discuss for that matter.

No comments: