Saturday, January 17, 2009

Inspiration is an uncanny word.

"Borrowed garments don't suit well."I have always kept this statement sacred.Because I believe that if an individual has a plan to overcome something,then the willingness to do it must come from within.To write a Success story, we need three ingredients-a willingness to work hard, a burning desire to achieve success and an undying spirit of quest.A successful man is a person who is regarded as an exemplary figure in his particular field.Success is a hard taskmaster.Ask,the entrepreneurs of yesteryears who have become business tycoons of today,their success stories and I guess they agree that.Their struggle is filled with numerous anecdotes of determination andhardship.
When I began writing this blog, I had a particular girl in my mind.And It is my belief that she will redial herself in her normal mode.And for which this blog is of little help.As she is one who doesnot need to read this blog.
What do you tell a person who lacks motivation but has the ability to motivate?What do you tell a person who lacks knowledge but has one of the best brains?The best thing is to advise.Advice is an un-countable noun.It literally means to offer a guide for action/conduct."Men give advice; God gives guidance."When you said you needed both,I guess you were making a good choice.You are your best guide and best thing I can utter is Be yourself.Let the burning desire in you to achieve greater heights remain unsubsided for a long time from now.

No comments: